Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wet Ribbons EP#28 - Live!




So, we're trying hard to fix these technical glitches, but this episode is without any luck. For those listening to the live stream saturday night, you may have been cut off for a bit. Actually I have no idea how long, haha. This is because of my monitors being on a different output then the one feeding you internet folks. And since the other output had a faulty dollarama cord, the bullshit I was listening to probably fizzled out on your end. oops. But you should be thankful, cause this show was shit.

Essentially, these tracks are overrated bullshit bands and artists that I fucking can't stand one way or another. HOWEVER, it was my task to find a song or two that I actually didn't mind. It was hard. Really fucking hard. And i still mostly hate this show. So, see for yourself. Comment. But don't give me shit about how the beatles, stones, dylan, blah blah blah. I don't give a shit. Seriously. It's boring.

but, yeah. we'll see you on EP#29 for some surf awesomeness! Probably live! So, follow wet ribbons on twitter and find out when we're airing this junk.

—j








No comments:

Post a Comment